Some Probiotics are for Candida, others are for the immune system but what makes BoulardiiMax unique?Â BoulardiiMAX is the strongest Saccharomyces Boulardii probiotic on the market, making it the most effective in treating the
C. Difficile outbreaks in hospitals by stopping the overgrowth of bacteria.Â BoulardiiMAX is fantastic for eradicating
the H. Pylori bacteria which can cause heart burn, nausea, bloating, belching, and serious peptic ulcers.
- Excellent for Travellerâ€™s Diarrhea,
- H. Pylori and
- C. Difficile!
What Strain of Bacteria is Used in BoulardiiMAX?
BoulardiiMAX is a probiotic supplement of Saccharomyces boulardii, a non-colonizing yeast species. It is a non-pathogenic yeast strain that is not related to the yeast group to which Candida belongs. Saccharomyces boulardii has been isolated from the skins of tropical fruits found in Indochina. The indigenous population of Indochina has long used these fruit skins to prevent and treat diarrhea.
More Specifics on BoulardiiMAX:
Once a BoulardiiMAX capsule is ingested, the Saccharomyces boulardii becomes quickly established in the intestinal tract.Â There are a number of different mechanisms by which S. boulardii works within the intestinal tract:
- It inhibits pathogenic bacteria adhesion to the intestinal wall, thereby stopping an overgrowth of bad bacteria.
- It produces an enzyme that breaks down pathogenic/bad bacteria such as C. difficile toxin A, and stimulates an antibody production against this diarrhea causing toxin.
- It inhibits the main inflammation regulators by changing the signaling pathways involved in inflammatory intestinal diseases.
- It acts on T cells which may interfere with the development of Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD).
- It improves the fecal biostructure in patients with diarrhea.
As always thank you for reading!Â We look forward to helping you with whatever your health concerns are at a location near you.