With everything going on, there are a million posts about immune support, but did you know that getting adequate sleep and keeping your stress levels down is one of the best things you can do for immunity? I was about to call it a night tonight, and I couldn’t stop thinking about how many people are worried, or anxious as I mentioned in my last post. So I thought, I would just put out a friendly reminder that getting some sleep is going to help you.
This is a short post before I get my zzzzz on…. so here are my 3 recommendations for you this evening.
Check our Nikki Gill’s post on how she is maintaining some structure despite the big changes over the last few weeks. The healthy habits stem from a vegan approach, but truly anyone can learn something from her insight. I really enjoyed her article because even though I think I know what I need to do to calm down and relax, it is great to have some awesome tips and gentle reminders of what steps to take.
If stress and anxiety are really getting to you, read up on Alive Gaba 600mg â€“ Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid. It is a natural approach to help you if you are struggling. I have used this product on and off when I feel the need. It is a customer favourite that produces excellent results without side effects.
Stay calm and carry on with GABA as it helps to:
- Temporarily promote relaxation,
- Support mental clarity,
- Calm the body and mind,
- Improve the quality of sleep.
Research shows that excess stress leads to hormonal imbalances as well as premature ageing and obesity. Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid helps reduce feelings of stress and anxiety. It is known for calming a racing mind, which helps improve the quality of sleep.Â Of course, when we sleep well, we can be more productive during the day. This relaxation supplement is a safe formula that provides natural anxiety and stress control. More importantly, it is built to prevent the overstimulation of the brain and help to temporarily promote relaxation. If you are also concerned about weight gain that is stemming from stress and high cortisol levels, I would highly recommend Alive Vitamins Relora in combination.
If sleep is an issue, try Alive Vitamins Calm Sleep. This all-natural formula is one of our best sellers because it works it is all-natural and what is on the label is what is in the bottle. My friends, family and long time customers have found results with this product. I do find with sleep formulas there is a variance for some people. If you are really having a difficult time figuring out what is the right product to try, please do reach out so I can help answer specific questions. email@example.com
Fall Asleep Easily & Wake Up Refreshed!
- Assist with falling asleep and staying asleep.
- Support prolonged sleep.
- Reduce restlessness or insomnia due to mental stress.
- Relieve nervousness
- Wake up refreshed without grogginess, normally associated with prescription drugs.
For your convenience, I have listed the ingredients as this is not a single herb or ingredient. If you are looking for Melatonin on its own or 5 HTP on its own, we also have those options. I am quite passionate about sleep having gone through 3 births! They are now 4, 6 and 8 years old and there is so much mind racing involved in raising kids, keeping a household together or just life, in general, is busy! So know that you owe it to yourself to get some sleep. It really increases your productivity and it makes you the best version of yourself during those precious waking hours. Thanks for reading and I will catch you on the next one.
- Passionflower – Calming, sleep-inducing and muscle spasm relieving effects
- Lionâ€™s Mane – Lowers the levels of depression, anxiety, and irritation.
- Schisandra – Treatment of sleep problems (insomnia), tiredness and irritability associated with emotional disturbance.
- Skullcap – A mild nerve sedative or nerve herb.
- Jujube – Widely used in China as a good remedy for insomnia. The calming nature of the organic compounds contained in this beneficial fruit can calm the body and mind to let you fall and stay asleep.
- 5-HTP – For mood-enhancing, sleep disorders like insomnia and jet lag. Helps to regulate the levels of Serotonin and Melatonin in the brain naturally, increasing levels of these neurotransmitters has been associated with improved ability to induce sleep as well as more restful, deeper sleep throughout the night.
- Fleeceflower Caulis (also known as Knotweed) – One of its many benefits is relieving anxiety to relax and fall asleep.
- Rehmannia (also known as Chinese Foxglove) – It has many benefits and one is specific to the adrenals glands and has been used to help in cases of adrenal fatigue, which helps to reduce stress, and nervousness.
While we practice social distancing we hope you willÂ visit us online at:
If you have any questions email me at:Â firstname.lastname@example.org
Do not sit in silence; there are so many things you can do to better your health!Â Get excitedÂ and take charge of your health. Letâ€™s work together, along with your doctor/health care professional to ensure you are doing all you can to lead a happy and healthy life. Our team looks forward to helping you with whatever your health concerns are.