Finding out you are pregnant is one of the most exciting moments in life. Once you know, then come all the decisions of what doctor to go with, what hospital to deliver in, or perhaps you want to have a midwife. Will you formula feed or breast feed… and the list goes on. One of the most common comments from expecting mothers is that during pregnancy is the healthiest they have ever been! When it comes to choosing your prenatal multi, there are many out there on the market and it is hard to know which one is the best. For myself, co-workers, friends and family, the favourite seems to be Easy Multi Prenatal by Platinum Naturals.
Why Easy Multi Prenatal by Platinum Naturals?
It is extremely convenient. All you need is one a day! It also has fish oil (DHA) in the multi. Just a refresher of why you want fish oil in your prenatal… fish oil has the essential acid DHA which is shown to be crucial for the babies brain development. It is also good for the mood of a child. When kids are too excitable or have an attention deficit disorder, doctors as well as the natural health care professionals agree that a fish oil with a high concentration of DHA is key!
Also Platinum Naturals entire Easy Multi line is known for being one of the most absorbable. You know the expression, “You are what you eat.” Platinum’s slogan is, “You are what you absorb.” They believe in making clean supplements with no binders or fillers. The Easy Multi Prenatal is absorbable because it is in a liquid capsule. What I absolutely love about this multi, is during the time period where I experienced morning sickness I was still able to get in my multi-vitamin because it was only one a day and the capsule is small. Also there was no fishy after taste.
When to take Easy Multi Prenatal?
EasyMulti® Prenatal is a comprehensive multivitamin for pregnant, nursing mothers and those trying to conceive.
Supplementing with a high quality multivitamin with DHA during pregnancy is important to you and your baby’s health. DHA is important for your baby’s brain and eye development, as well as their hand-eye coordination. Unfortunately, if you are like most women, you’re probably not getting enough DHA from your diet alone.
Benefits for you and your Baby!
• Replenishes stores of vitamins and minerals depleted by the added demands on the body of a growing fetus
• Corrects nutritional deficiencies resulting from dietary restrictions, food intolerance’s and complications of pregnancy like nausea, vomiting and poor absorption
• Reinforces the mother’s immune system at a critical time when she cannot afford to become ill
• Enhances the mother’s vitality and combats feelings of exhaustion, low energy and weakness often experienced in pregnancy
• Helps prevent iron-deficiency anemia
• Reduces the risk of developing preeclampsia
• Makes up for nutritional shortfalls in the mother’s diet and ensures that the baby has an adequate supply of nutrients
• Increases the odds of carrying the baby to term
• Reduces the risk of low birth weight
• Improves the quality of breast milk
• Contributes to the development of healthy bones and higher bone density
• Potentially increases the child’s visual acuity
• Helps to prevent common birth defects of the spinal cord (spina bifida) and of the brain (anencephaly)
As always, thank you for reading. We look forward to helping you at a location near you with whatever your health concerns are.
Also we do mail orders, and you can call us toll free at 1866 499 9546