A woman’s lifestyle is much different than it used to be. There are different types of stress such as being in the work place, and in general life is more complicated these days. Too much stress will be enough to upset both men and women’s hormones, which ultimately affects your health. Other factors that cause menopause symptoms are: poor diets, and air pollutants. Research shows that it is now common for over 70% of women in Western societies to experience difficult and uncomfortable symptoms as their hormones levels shift and change during menopause.
What can you do?
Whether you are trying a natural herbal remedy for the first time, or you have tried many, but haven’t found one that works for you, Harmony Menopause formula is an excellent choice. Basically, Harmony targets the underlying cause of menopause and empowers the body to balance the female hormones. Once the hormones are balanced the body will be cool, calm, nourished, energy will improve and stress released.
How does Harmony Menopause formula work? (Herbal Ingredients Below)
- Rehmannia glutinosa: clears heat from the body, provides the relief from the hot flashes, night sweats and irritability. The other main function is to naturally increase stamina. Also helps to support the adrenals.
- Vitex agnus-castus: this herb is known and proven to be the female hormone balancer. Vitex is proven to help relieve: headaches, anger, and breast tenderness.
- Angelica polymorpha (Dong Quai):this herb helps to move the blood around the body, therefore improving circulation banishing cold hands and feet. Dong Quai also helps to nourish the skin, and hair.
- Dioscorea opposita (Chinese Yam): this herb is known as the kidney tonic which helps to regulate water. It helps digestion and moisturizes the whole body. This herb is also helping to reduce night sweats.
- Paeonia lactiflora: this herb is known as the liver tonic. With a clean liver irritability, and mood swings decrease. By supporting the liver, the body becomes calm.
- Bupleurum falcatum: this herb is known as the stress reducer. It helps clear emotional frustration, however because of this herb, you CANNOT take Harmony if you are taking anti-depressants (prescriptions).
Calcium has been added in the formula to assist women in bone health and to help calm the nervous system. Magnesium is there to help the absorption of calcium and it is there to help calm the nerves. Lastly, there is vitamin D3 because many of us are deficient, and it helps to absorb calcium.
For tough menopause symptoms, take 2 in the morning and 2 at night. For the beginning stages of menopause, or for POST menopause symptoms take 1 in the morning and 1 at night. Also, this formula is designed to help women (young as 12 or women who have started menstruation) with PMS symptoms. This may not make sense at first, but it all helps with Hormone Balancing, this is the key. For mild PMS symptoms, 1 in the morning and 1 at night. For young women such as 12 years of age, 1 a day.
Conflicts with any other medications?
If you are taking prescription blood thinners or prescription anti-depressants you cannot take Harmony. If you have more questions you can always ask your health care professional.
As always, thank you for reading! Also for more information we look forward to helping you at Alive Health Centre, Morning Sun or Supplements Plus.