Taking a multi-vitamin is so crucial now-days with our modern lifestyles. I find it incredibly difficult to fit all of my greens, b vitamins, iron, calcium, potassium, magnesium, etc into my daily meals. I have been mostly plant-based for 8 years now and knew I was missing some important building block nutrients in my diet.
During my last visit to Alive Health Centre, (where I work as a Marketing Coordinator), I stumbled upon a product that really caught my attention. It was Platinum Naturals Easymulti Vegan with Flax Seed Oil.
Why this product caught my eye:
– I don’t know of any other good quality vegan multi-vitamins – advertised specifically for vegans to help fill in the nutritional gaps.
– It is made by Platinum Naturals – a high-quality supplement company. As a bonus, they don’t test any of their products on animals! Platinum Naturals strives to be as close to nature as possible and to be as effective as possible.
– The 3 key ingredients are quite eye-catching:
- FLAX OIL
- VITAMIN B12
What sets this product apart from other multi-vitamins?
– Platinum Naturals is all about potency, absorption and quality.
– 1 bottle will last you 3 months, which is significantly less waste than 60, or 90 capsule packaging.
– Easymulti Vegan supports:
Bone health, helps to improve energy levels, boosts immunity and has superior nutrient absorption.
Let’s discuss Platinum Naturals:
– Founded in 1996 by a holistic practitioner
– Never test any of their products on animals!
– Platinum Naturals Supplements are all made in Canada!
It is recommended to take this supplement (and most) for at least 3 months before being able to truly gauge any difference in your overall well-being. I look forward to reporting back in 90 days with my review on Platinum Naturals Easymulti Vegan MultiVitamin.
Come visit us at a store near you and allow our wellness associates to recommend a few options for you.
Lastly, as a small Canadian business, online sales have helped us keep going. Did you know that a percentage of our online sales go towards the Food banks of greater Vancouver? You are not only supporting us, but we are also working together to help support those in need.
While we practice social distancing we hope you will visit us online at:
Do not sit in silence; there are so many things you can do to better your health! Get excited and take charge of your health. Let’s work together, along with your doctor/health care professional to ensure you are doing all you can to lead a happy and healthy life. Our team looks forward to helping you with whatever your health concerns are.
2 thoughts on “A Vegan-Friendly Multi-Vitamin”
do you have a review to share?
Hi Alison, at the moment I don’t have a customer review. However, my name is Nikki and I am the marketing coordinator here at Alive Health Centre. I have been taking this multi-vitamin for several months, and I am very pleased with it. I find my energy levels are up and all of my latest blood work is great. The things I look for as a vegan, this multi-vitamins fulfills! Hope this helps 🙂