Actions we’re taking to ensure health and safety
Like all of you, weâ€™ve been following the rapidly changing circumstances and wanted to share with you some of the steps the Alive group is taking to protect our customers and our employees. Your health and well-being and that of our employees is our top concern.
We will continue to monitor the situation and take the advice of provincial and Canadian government agencies and local health care officials.
- Our stores remain open for business and weâ€™re doing everything we can to make sure you feel safe, secure and welcome. Please call a location near you to enquire about hours if you are unsure.
- We have increased the frequency and thoroughness of cleaning and sanitization in our retail stores, warehouse, and office.
- We are canceling any customer events or in person training seminars for the next 14 days and may cancel events planned for the next 90 days, depending on how the situation evolves.
- We are encouraging excellent handwashing, hygiene and sanitation procedures for all employees and customers.
- We would like to let you know our online store: www.shopalive.ca has taken extra measures to ensure we can get orders out as soon as possible to those customers unable to make it to a store. Many customers are looking for immune system related supplements and ShopAlive would be a great resource for you.
- Our Wellness Associates are available for you at this point. Feel free to call a location near you. Wellness Associates can process mail orders if you are looking for immunity related products.
- Lastly, as the protocols are constantly evolving, please check your local mall hours, as they are being reduced at various locations.
As the situation changes, we may modify our approach to the situation.
We encourage everyone to stay informed and follow the latest advice from the government and health officials.