Hay fever is not just something that happens in the Spring… people are still suffering all summer and into the fall. Grass, trees, ragweed and pollin are a hay fever’s worst night mare! Growing up I suffered from all of those and I hadn’t really found anything that really helped until I got into the natural field, which unfortunately was not until my 20′s! I would like to share with you some tips and products that work extremely well not only for me but friends, family and customers.
Number 1 is RespirActin:
RespirActin has been around for decades and it is tried and true. It is a herbal liquid formula that is extremely effective for the relief of allergies as I have experienced first hand along with numerous customers. Not only is it effective for allergies, it is also excellent for those who suffer from asthma and any respiratory condition/irritations. There have been countless studies demonstrating the effectiveness of RespirActin. RespirActin has been shown to have the following benefits:
The all natural herbal formula actually tastes great and I like to call it refreshing. Kids can take it, the best thing to do is to go to an Alive Health Centre, Morning Sun or Supplements Plus location near you and we can help you with the dosaging for your child depending on their age and size.
Additional tips on Allergy Relief!!
- Stinging Nettle Tea: this is wonderful to help dry up the excess mucous. This tea is actually quite pleasant tasting, it is not strong or bitter.
- Quercetin: this is a flavonol, a plant-derived flavonoid found in fruits , vegetables, leaves and grains. Quercetin is a potent phenolic antioxidant and the research also supports Quercetin’s ability to stabilize the membranes of neutrophils (a kind of immune cell). What does this mean? An allergy reaction is when our immune system over reacts to what it thinks is an invader. For example if your body thinks pollin is an invader it over compensates and produces too much mucous and thinks it is doing you a favour. Your bodies intention is to produce as much mucous as it can to try and remove this invader! Therefore, quercetin helps to balance the production of histamine and inflammatory signaling molecules. The brand I use is AOR.
- Sisu Ester-C: vitamin C is virtually good for everything. It is part of your foundation. The Sisu Ester C is my favourite because it is buffered making it easy on your stomach. It is also in a vegi-capsule, easy to swallow and it has bioflavonoids in there which are awesome for allergies among other things such as varicose veins.
- Shower at night before yhou go to bed: This rinses away all the allergens that are embedded in your hair and skin.
- Nettie Pot: if you are not 100% plugged Nettie pots are a way to flush out your nasal passage. This is where all of your allergens hide! You just use a saline solution mix in boiled water, let cool and flush away! Again this is something we would be more than happy to help explain to you in the store.
As always thank you for reading! We are excited and more than happy to help you with what ever your health care needs are at Alive Health Centre, Morning Sun and Supplements Plus. Hope you have a fantastic weekend. Take time to relax and take care of yourself. Also, if you have more questions you can call us toll free: 1866-499-9546, we do mail orders, just give us a call!